Ingredients (Serves 3 to 4)
|Soaking time – Overnight|
Cooking time – 15 mins
- Raw Peanuts – 1 cup, soaked overnight
- Sesame Oil – 1 tsp
- Mustard – 1 tsp
- Green chillies – 2, slit
- Hing – 1/8 tsp
- Curry leaves – a sprig
- Salt – as needed
- Soak peanuts overnight. Change the water and pressure cook for 4 to 5 whistles in enough water and salt.
- Drain the excess water and keep the cooked peanuts aside.
- In a pan, add mustard and when it starts to splutter, add green chillies, hing and curry leaves.
- Add the boiled peanuts and salt if needed. Mix well and sauté for a min.
- You can add grated coconut if you prefer at the end.