Ingredients (Serves 2)
|Preparation time – 5 mins|
Cooking time – 10 mins
- Tea leaves / Tea powder – 2 tsp
- Ginger – 1 inch, chopped
- Cloves – 2
- Cardamom – 2
- Cinnamon sticks – 4 to 5
- Milk – 1 cup
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Sugar – as required
- Mash ginger, cloves, cardamom and cinnamon well.
- In a pan, add water and allow it to boil.
- Add the spice mixture and boil for 2 to 3 mins.
- Add tea powder / tea leaves and boil for 3 more minutes until you get the aroma.
- Now add cold milk and boil in medium flame for 5 mins.
- Filter the tea and add sugar.
- The masala tea is ready to be served, Enjoy it with biscuits / snacks.