Hummus is one of our favorite dip. After trying the chocolate hummus, I couldn’t stop myself from trying another version of Hummus. This time decided to try something that is not too sweet, so tried this Blueberry version and it was too good.
You can have it as a dip with fruits / vegetables or can have as a spread / dressing too.
Ingredients (Makes 300 g)
|Preparation time – 5 mins|
- Chickpeas – 1 cup, cooked
- Blueberry – 1 cup
- Lime juice – juice from 1/2 Lemon
- Honey – 2 tbsp
- Cinnamon powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Water – 1/4 cup
- Add all the ingredients to the blender.
- Blend them smooth and transfer to a jar. Can refrigerate and store for a week.
We enjoyed the different and mouth watering blueberry hummus dip with cut apple and pear.