Oats are extremely rich in fibres and is a very good breakfast option. Ever since I tried overnight oats, I have become a big fan of it. It’s so easy to make and offers a perfect breakfast on a busy day.
It can be prepared really quick and can be modified according to your choice !!!
In this recipe I have flavoured the oats with peanut butter, coconut milk and cocoa powder. It turned out to be Super yummy!!
Ingredients (Serves 1)
|Preparation time – 5 mins|
Chilling time – Overnight
- Rolled Oats – 1/2 cup
- Peanut Butter – 1 tbsp
- Cocoa powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Banana – 1 small, chopped
- Cinnamon powder – 1/4 tsp
- Coconut milk – 3/4 cup
- Vanilla Essence – 3 drops
- Apples – 1/2, cut into pieces
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients except Apple.
- Mix them well and refrigerate overnight.
Garnish with crunchy apples enjoy !!!