Popsicle or Ice pops are everyone’s favorite and mine too !! Nothing tastes better than a yummy homemade Popsicle. It is very easy to prepare the yummy, kids favorite fruit Popsicle at home.
Ingredients (Makes 5)
|Preparation time – 10 mins|
Freezing time – Overnight
- Cherry – 250 gms, pitted and cut roughly
- Watermelon – 200 gms, roughly chopped
- Lime Juice – 1/2 lemon
- Maple syrup – 1.5 tbsp
- Blend smooth all ingredients in a blender.
- You can filter the mixture if you like. We skipped that step.
- Pour the mix to a popsicle mould.
- Freeze overnight.
Enjoy the yummy homemade fruit Popsicle, the delicious frozen treat for the whole family !!!