Homemade coconut chocolate bars are so easy to prepare and requires just 3 ingredients. Quick and easy retreat, great for holidays and an awesome snack.
Try this tasty, melt in mouth chocolate bars at home and I’m sure you will love it.
Ingredients (Makes 10)
|Preparation time – 5 mins|
Cooking time – 20 mins
Freezing time – Overnight
- Desiccated Coconut – 2.75 cups
- Choco chips – 200 gms
- Condensed milk – 1 cup
- In a pan, pour the condensed milk and add the desiccated coconut.
- Stir in low flame and mix the desiccated coconut with the condensed milk till it thickens.
- Grease a plate with oil/ butter and transfer the mixture and press them flat.
- Cover with a plastic wrap and freeze for 6 to 7 hours.
- Remove from the fridge and cut it into desired sizes and shapes.
- Microwave or double boil the chocolate chips to melt.
- Dip each piece into the chocolate syrup and freeze again.
- Freeze it overnight.
- Enjoy the homemade Coconut chocolate bars.
Enjoy ultra rich homemade coconut chocolate bars !!!
- Store in refrigerator for longer shelf life.