Creamy Avocado Coffee Smoothie is made with coconut milk ! It’s silky smooth, rich and delicious.
It gets its creamy texture from avocado, and the sweetness from coconut milk. Here, we spike it with strong coffee, though you can also omit the coffee for a non-caffeinated version.
Ingredients ( Serves 2)
|Preparation time – 5 mins|
- Avocado – 1/2, chopped
- Coconut milk – 1 cup
- Coffee powder – 1 tsp, mixed with 1/2 cup water
- Vanilla extract – 1 tbsp
- Yogurt – 1/2 cup
- Desiccated coconut – for topping
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend them smooth and top with desiccated coconut.
- Feel free to play with the ratios here to your own liking.