Malai Parathas are soft flat breads made with cream and wheat flour. They are super tasty and requires very less ingredients. They can be had for lunch or dinner.
Ingredients ( Makes 9)
|Preparation time – 10 mins|
Cooking time – 15 mins
- Wheat flour – 2 cups
- Heavy cream – 1/4 cup
- Milk – 1/4 cup
- Ajwain / Omam seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – as needed
- Oil / Butter – as needed
- Water – as required
- In a bowl add all the ingredients.
- Knead then to make soft dough.
- Prepare smooth medium sized balls and roll them flat.
- In a tawa, add butter and place the flattened dough.
- Flip and cook on both sides till done.
- Repeat the steps.
Top with a dallop of ghee and the tasty, super soft and filling Malai Paratha is ready. We had them with Dal Tadka and was just wow !!!