Slush also known as Slushie is flavored ice. We have it every time we visit the Zoo / Bird park and it would keep us hydrated and cool.
Tried making the slush at home using pomegranates and tender coconut water.
Ingredients (Serves 4)
|Preparation time – 5 mins|
Freezing time – 7 to 8 hours
- Pomegranate – 1 cup
- Pear – 1 small, peeled and cut into pieces
- Tender Coconut water – 2 cups
- Add the pomegranate, pear and 1/2 cup tender coconut water into a blender and blend it smooth.
- Filter the juice and freeze it.
- Freeze 1 cup coconut water in a separate bowl.
- After 7 to 8 hours, crush the flavored pomegranate ice and tender coconut ice into pieces.
- In a glass, add the crushed pomegranate ice followed by the crushed tender coconut ice.
Top with tender coconut water and enjoy !!!
- You can freeze in ice cube tray and then give a pulse in blender to crush it.