When it’s season for mangoes and you cannot miss this yummy drink. Lassi is a popular traditional drink that originated in Indian Sub-Continent.
Lassi is generally a blend of yogurt, spices and fruit !!!
Ingredients (Serves 2)
|Preparation time – 5 mins|
Cooking time – 5 mins
- Mango – 1 big, peeled and cubed
- Yogurt – 1/2 cup
- Milk – 1/4 cup
- Brown Sugar – 1 tsp
- Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
- Saffron strands – to garnish
- Peel the mango and cut them into cubes.
- Add the mango, yogurt, milk, brown sugar and cardamom powder to the blender.
- Blend them smooth.
- Transfer to a glass and garnish with mango pieces and saffron strands.
Enjoy the Yummy Mango Lassi in the perfect Season !!!!