Watermelon is a must have fruit in the summer season. It is low in calories and a delicious summer snack. It helps in hydration and also has important nutrients and vitamin C packed in it.
This easy salad takes only few minutes to prepare and is so healthy and refreshing!!!!
Ingredients (Serves 2)
|Preparation time – 10 minutes|
- Watermelon – 2 cups scooped
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Vinegar – 1/2 tbsp
- Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp, finely chopped
- Mint leaves – 2 tbsp, finely chopped
- Spring onions – a small bunch, finely chopped
- Salt – a pinch
- Pepper – a pinch
- Scoop watermelon into small pieces and add to a bowl.
- Whisk olive oil and vinegar the to prepare dressing.
- Add the spring onions, coriander leaves, mint leaves to the scooped watermelon.
- Add the prepared dressing to the bowl and toss it.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Enjoy the easy and quick salad !!!!