Broccoli and Zucchini soup is a healthy, tasty and highly nutritious soup which can be prepared within minutes using simple ingredients. This is a creamy soup with no cream added.
Broccoli is a great source of vitamins and fiber while Zucchini helps in digestion and maintaining blood sugar levels.
|Preparation time – 5 mins|
Cooking time – 10 mins
- Broccoli – 1 small
- Zucchini – 1 peeled and cut into cubes
- Onion – 1 small cut into cubes
- Garlic – 3 cloves cut into pieces
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Dried Oregano – 1 tsp
- Dried Thyme – 1/2 tsp
- Vegetable Stock / Water – 1 cup
- Salt – As required
- Pepper – As required
- Separate the Broccoli florets and immerse in hot water with salt.
- In a pan, add butter and sauté onion, garlic till they change color.
- Add Zucchini and sauté till they turn soft.
- Drain the Broccoli florets and add it to the pan and stir.
- Add dried oregano, thyme, salt and mix well.
- Add vegetable stock / water and cook closed for 2 minutes.
- Switch off and let it cool.
- Transfer to a blender and blend it smooth. Add salt and pepper if required.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves and SERVE!!
- Zucchini gives the creamy texture for the soup.
- You can add a stalk of celery along with Broccoli and Zucchini.