Mornings and coffee are inseparable for me. This overnight soaked oats is nothing short of my regular breakfast as it has my favorite ingredients Coffee and Chocolate. This recipe is so easy to make and offers you a yummy and filling breakfast in just ten minutes.
Ingerdients (Serves 2)
|Preparation time – 5 mins.|
Refrigeration time – 4 hours or overnight
- Instant Oats – 3/4 cup
- Chia seeds – 3 tbsp
- Coconut milk – 1 cup
- Cinnamon powder – 1 tsp
- Honey – 2 tbsp
- Cocoa powder – 2 tsp
- Brewed Coffee – 1/2 cup
- Blueberries – for topping
- Mix oats, chia seeds, cocoa powder, honey and cinnamon powder in a large bowl / jar.
- Add coconut milk and brewed Coffee and mix well again.
- Refrigerate for minimum 4 hours or overnight.
- Top with Blueberries and eat !!!!
Definitely a must try for all Coffee Lovers!!!!
- You can use Instant Coffee too. Just mix it with hot water and add.
- I have used Kara Coconut milk, you can use homemade too.