Fudges are always simple and can be made in no time. They are easy no bake recipe with simple ingredients. I wanted to try a little variation and so made this Peanut Butter Pumpkin fudge that was soft, chewy and delicious.
Enjoy making this quick sweet treat.
Ingredients (Makes 12 pieces)
|Preparation time – 10 mins|
Cooking time – 5 mins
- Pumpkin diced – 2 cups or Pumpkin puree – 1 cup
- Peanut Butter – 1/2 cup
- Coconut oil – 2 tbsp
- Maple syrup – 3 tbsp
- Pumpkin spice – 1 tsp or Cinnamon powder + Nutmeg powder – 1/2 tsp each
- Salt – as needed
- In a large pan, cook the diced pumpkin with 1 tsp coconut oil and salt till it turns mushy.
- Cool down and grind to make the puree.
- Blend pumpkin purée, peanut butter and maple syrup.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan and add the blended mixture.
- Add the pumpkin spice and salt.
- Cook in medium flame for 2 to 3 mins and switch off the flame.
- Grease a plate with oil or line it with baking sheet.
- Transfer the contents to the greased plate and cover with plastic wrap.
- Freeze for 3 to 4 hours.
- Take out and cut into pieces and enjoy.
Do try this quick dessert and let know your comments !!
- Two cups of diced pumpkin yielded one cup purée.
- If you use store bought pumpkin puree, skip the first 2 steps.
- You can use nutmeg powder and cinnamon powder instead of the pumpkin spice.