Pancakes are one of the easiest and healthiest breakfast options and most kid’s favorite too.
Here I have tried Eglesss Oats pancakes with cocoa powder and blueberry. They were tasty and fluffy.The flavor of blueberries when cooked in pancakes was just out of world.
Ingredients (6 pancakes)
|Preparation time – 5 mins|
Cooking time – 15 mins
- Oats flour – 1 cup
- Banana – 2 cut into pieces
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Blue berries – as needed
- Cocoa powder – 2tsp
- Maple syrup – As needed for topping
- Cinnamon powder – 1tsp
- Baking Powder – 1tsp
- Salt – A pinch
- Coconut oil – As required
- Blend banana with 1/4 cup milk.
- Mix the blended banana and other ingredients along with the remaining 1/4 cup milk in a bowl until you reach a batter like consistency.
- Add blue berries and mix gently.
- Add oil in a pan and pour the mixed batter.
- Cook both sides in medium flame and transfer it to a plate.
- Top with maple syrup and blueberries.
- You can add sugar as sweetener but we liked as such.
- Can add 1/2 tsp of vanilla Essence instead of cocoa powder.