Sandwich is a simple, on the go yet one of the healthier Breakfast recipe. Sandwich can be customized based on one’s taste.
Guacamole sandwich is an easy to make recipe especially if you have guacamole and salsa handy. You can prepare them in advance as they can be stored in fridge for 2 to 3 days.
Ingredients (Serves 3)
|Preparation time – 5 mins|
Cooking time – 10 mins
- Bread Slice – 6
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Guacamole – as needed
- Tomato Salsa – as needed
- Lettuce – 3 leaves
- Cucumber – 1/2 (sliced)
- Onion – 1 (Sliced)
- Cherry Tomatoes – 8 to 10 (cut into halves)
- Pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – As required
- Prepare Guacamole and Tomato Salsa.
- Toast the bread slices with little butter.
- Spread Guacamole and Salsa in each slice.
- Arrange the lettuce, onions, tomatoes, cucumber.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Sandwich it with the other slice.