My dd’s all time favorite is pasta. Aglio e Olio is a flavorful and delicious pasta and can be made really quick. It is made with few ingredients and might sound simple but the flavor of olive oil with garlic is heavenly and makes the dish more tastier.
Ingredients (Serves 4)
|Preparation time – 5 mins|
Cooking time – 20 mins
- Spaghetti – 450 gms
- Olive oil – 4 tbsp
- Garlic – 5 cloves cut into slices
- Red chilli flakes – 1 tsp
- Parsley – for garnishing
- Boil water and add spaghetti and salt.
- Cook it for around 10 – 15 mins.
- Drain the water and wash the cooked spaghetti in running water.
- Add oil to the pan and fry garlic till it turns brown.
- Add red chilli flakes and stir well.
- Add the drained spaghetti to the pan and toss well.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.
Easy and flavour packed spaghetti ready.